We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
YARA Environmental Technologies GmbH is the centre of competence for basic / detail engineering and turnkey solutions of SCR & SNCR DeNOx systems for power applications. With over 560 systems installed globally our flue gas cleaning systems are used for the efficient removal of pollutants from flue gas using catalytic & non-catalytic denitrification processes. Hazardous substances (NOx, SOx, Hg, Dioxin, etc.) are substantially reduced through an ideal combination of our systems to provide tried-and-tested, leading- edge technologies for environment-friendly power plants and industrial applications.
The department “Stationary” within the Business Unit Environmental Solutions has around 100 employees located in Austria, China/Taiwan, Germany, Sweden and Poland. To support our Sales Team in Vienna/Austria, we are looking for an experienced and motivated Technical Sales Engineer – Power (m/f):
- Establishing contacts with plant operators as our direct customers with the main focus on Central & Eastern Europe
- Successful completion of contracts as project leader in the sales phase and in cooperation with the contract and line management
- Sales management of projects for DeNOx / Flue gas cleaning business
- Close cooperation and guidance of the involved engineering team
- Introducing Yara as a technology partner at power plants and industrial power generating centres
- Identifying competitive and reliable sub-suppliers / sub-contractors
- Representing Yara at expert conferences
- Technical background (mechanical engineer, process engineering) or commercial background with high affinity to technology
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Sales in the energy or power market
- Willingness to travel within Europe
- Speaking German and English fluently
Following the Austrian law, we have to mention the gross annual base salary under the “Collective Agreement”, which starts for this position at EUR 33.316,00. An overpayment in relation to your qualification and job experience is possible.