We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
As HR Manager at our site in Dülmen, you will be responsible for a team of 4 HR Service Specialists. In addition to Dülmen, you are responsible to support our offices in Bad Hönningen, Hargesheim and Vienna. The position reports to the Managing Director.
- Manage and coach Yara’s operational team of HR Service Specialists while focusing on continuously improving the services, systems and processes including payroll, budgeting, insurances, benefits, occupational health, implementing of collective labor agreements etc.
- Represent the company towards the local Works Council
- Drive the implementation of Yara’s global HR processes and policies
- Contribute with input and recommendations to the development of Yara’s HR programs, suggesting local adaptation when necessary
- Manage employee data systems and HR reporting according to Yara’s global standards
- Develop and communicate local HR policies, in line with Yara’s global HR policies
- University degree in Economy/Business Administration or another relevant area
- minimum 8 years’ experience of HR management, having excellent people management skills
- good knowledge of German labor law
- good team player with brilliant communication skills
- good systems and IT skills
- fluent in German and English; some travel to be expected
If you are interested in a challenging position in an international environment, we are happy to receive your application in English, providing us also with your possible starting date and salary expectations.
Please apply via our application system.