We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
We are the global leader in the industrial uses of calcium nitrate and associated products. The main application is for municipal and industrial waste water treatment, prevention of H2S and Corrosion. The offer consists of the product itself, as well as consultancy, technical support and equipment including full dosing systems, telemetry and dosing pumps. The advertised position will be part of the nitrates service team, carrying out commissioning’s and mechanical service work across the UK.
- Undertake planned maintenance service and repairs on customer dosing equipment in line with defined procedures.
- Carry out technical field work to support existing business and develop new opportunities.
- Troubleshooting of dosing and monitoring system faults.
- Participate in development projects and commissioning of equipment where applicable.
- Identify areas for improvement / cost saving from technology
- Maintain all relevant documentation relating to site maintenance work, including the development and maintenance of the plant maintenance procedures..
- Generate Scope Documentation, Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Comply with Yara Health & Safety standards
- Valid UK Driving licence essential.
- Minimum of a City & Guilds/NVQ level 3 or equivalent in Mechanical and Electrical/Instrumentation craft studies. Knowledge of current UK engineering standards and H&S legislation
- Good communication skills - ability to give clear and concise written and verbal information
- Organised and structured approach to work
This is a position where substantial travel will be required within the South/Midlands of England.
Regularly working from the Grimsby office and Immingham site, so ideally the candidate should live within 1.5 hours commute to Grimsby.
Yara offer a competitive salary and benefits package including company van, pension and private healthcare.
For successful candidates 1st Interviews will be 30th January & 2nd Interviews 8th February.