We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara Pocklington, part of the global company Yara International ASA, It is a unique site to the rest of Yara in being a leader in the manufacture and marketing of foliar & micronutrients products (liquids & powders) for use in agriculture worldwide and has an ambitious growth objective for the YaraVita global business.
We are seeking an Operational Excellence Facilitator who is passionate about workplace organisation, continuous improvement, competence development and operational discipline to improve productivity and reliability at our speciality production COMAH site in Pocklington to continue us on our LEAN journey.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Deploy lean, agile techniques to sustain and further improve the workplace organisation and operational performance of the site.
- Improve data access and capture, turning it into tangible business benefits.
- Optimise systems, process flows, capacity utilisation, efficiency, cost and elimination of waste.
- Organise and execute employee development and competency programmes, with specific focus on Operational Excellence and evolving factory operations.
- A role model to the Company’s Safety Principles
Reporting to the Production Manager, the successful candidate would have:
- Ideally educated to HND level or higher, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- In depth knowledge of operational best practice and lean manufacturing methodology.
- Total enthusiasm and keen to become involved on the shop floor.
- Have excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- High level of IT competence
In return we offer an attractive reward and benefits package.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wanting a rewarding job that supports a progressive expanding business. If you are interested in this position please apply online.