We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara Environmental Technologies is looking for a Chemical and/or Process Engineer with a commercial background within the industrial division, to be based at our office in Gothenburg. Yara Environmental Technologies is the world leading supplier of high performance SNCR and SCR systems for reduction of NOx emissions in the Industry and Maritime segment. It is optimized to give the customer the exact amount of reduction agent they need to reduce their emission limits. More than 500 sites and 1 000 ships are already equipped with our DeNOx technology.
- Develop sales strategy for Yaras’ SNCR system worldwide which will require frequent European and Intercontinental business trips.
- Create direct sales and support agent networks to large end-user groups, typically within the cement and lime industry.
- Propose the SNCR system via calculations to prepare offer to customers, negotiate contracts and follow up on closed deals by giving customer support and consultancy in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Within time, the role will develop into managing sales within inerting and SCR Technology. Yara will offer training and development to prepare for this extension of the role.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in chemical and/or process engineering.
- You have a sales background with proven technical and commercial skills, preferably within the specialty of SNCR and cement industry.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience from selling complex applications, requiring detailed explanation and customized solutions of technical products.
- As a person you are flexible and ready to take initiative and show commitment, you have an analytical way of thinking in order to succeed in critical situations dealing with customers.
- You speak English fluently and if you master other languages this is an advantage.
- You are willing to travel intercontinentally on a frequent basis.
- We encourage female applicants.
Yara International delivers solutions for sustainable agriculture and the environment. Our fertilizers and crop nutrition programs help produce food required for the growing world population. Our industrial products and solutions reduce emissions, improve air quality and support safe and efficient operations. Founded in Norway in 1905, Yara has a worldwide presence of more than 13 000 employees, with sales to 150 countries and sales revenue of more than 14 billion USD each year.