We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Climate change is affecting our way of life. The world’s population continues to increase. We have more mouths to feed, limited land to farm and resources are scarce.
Yara’s mission is to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet.
Our fertilizers, crop nutrition programs and technologies increase yields, improve product quality and reduce the environmental impact of agricultural practices. Our industrial and environmental solutions improve air quality by reducing emissions from industry and transportation, and serve as key ingredients in the production of a wide range of goods.
Grow with us and make a difference!
About the program
Our two-year trainee program offers you the perfect start into the business world. Together with more than 10 other trainees, you will begin the journey on 1 September 2018 and directly contribute to Yara’s success in projects and daily operations.
Three months before the end of the program, we will discuss the next position with you, taking your strengths and preferences into account.
Corporate Finance governs the finance function in Yara and is accountable for creating value across the entire business. The unit consists of the Segment CFO teams, Controlling, Accounting, Finance, Treasury & Insurance, Risk Management, Tax and Investor Relations.
As a Trainee for Corporate Finance, you will get to know 3 areas of our business and spend several months each, for example, in:
- the Headquarter – supporting and working closely with the Segment CFO teams and/or Controlling team and/or Investor Relations
- Production (Sluiskil or Porsgrunn) – supporting and working closely with the local Finance Manager
- Crop Nutrition (Singapore or Spain/South America) - supporting and working closely with the local BU CFO/Finance Manager
- Master of Business Administration/Finance or similar with max. 3 years of working experience
- Structured and analytical
- Strong commitment to ethical and safe behavior
- High degree of personal drive and curiosity
- Positive and collaborative attitude with the ability to work across cultures
- Global mindset and long-term commitment to relocate internationally
- Fluency in English; knowledge of Spanish is an advantage
The recruitment process for this particular program will be run in partnership with Careers Internationals.
If you would like to know more about our Graduate Program you can also visit https://onedaywith.com/yara-graduate-programme/homepage.html