We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Our Foliar & Micronutrient division focuses on optimizing Yara’s product and knowledge competence to increase food production, overall farm profitability and agricultural production system sustainability.
The YaraVita Product Specialist supports the regional commercial teams with product knowledge, product application and handling expertise for the YaraVita product line. This position helps to drive YaraVita sales within the region to meet or exceed sales plans. Through alignment with the YaraVita manger, the YaraVita Product Specialist ensures the smooth running of regional YaraVita operations by facilitating product supply, pricing, sales, forecasting and monitoring inventory levels in a given territory. He/She is part of the regional sales team and reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
To learn more about Yara, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufK5v2P2ArM
- Provide technical support to commercial team on YaraVita product line
- Ensure alignment with Central Product Management and Regional Sales Manager on supply, technical support, pricing, forecasting and inventory
- Work with Crop Managers and Regional Sales Managers in developing a crop nutrition solution
- Work with Sales Agronomists to execute demo trials and data collection and organize field days in conjunction with retailers and farmers
- Manage and resolve technical issues and customer product complaints
- Provide product training to commercial, retailer, dealer and farmer as needed
- Provide information on foliar and micronutrient trends including crops, customers, digital and competitor activity
- Act as an extra resource to drive sales in the region
- Bachelor degree in Agronomy or Ag related field. Master degree may be an advantage. CCA (Certified Crop Advisor) is preferred
- 5 years working experience in similar roles and industries, preferably with value added fertilizers exposure
- Experience in holding presentations to small or large audiences
- Strong business orientation
- Strong market and product knowledge
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Proficient in MS office, especially Excel and PowerPoint, as well as digital tools, such as Twitter, and Facebook
- Must be an American citizen or lawful permanent resident
- Extensive travelling (75%), requiring a valid driver’s license