We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara is with its BOLIFOR®-brand a Premium producer of inorganic feed phosphates and other feed additives, using Phosphoric acid from an own Apatite-mine in Finland and selling since more than 40 years successfully its product-portfolio in the world.
The Sales Manager Animal Nutrition Middle East, being based at Yara Egypt in Cairo, will support Yara’s export team with all sales and sales-related activities for our existing customers and distributors in this region. He or she will also support with the help of Yara’s expert R&D-organization the market introduction of new specialties & concepts to the market. Through alignment with the European based Production and Customer Service, the Sales Manager Animal Nutrition Middle East ensures the smooth running of product supply, pricing, sales, major marketing initiatives and forecasting demands in the given territory.
- Create a strong & professional relationship network among our main distributors & customers.
- Identify new sales opportunities and/or new potential partners by introducing & educating them about the benefits using our products.
- With the help of Yara’s expert organization, support & coordinate locally demo trials as a first step to convince potential customers in using our products in future.
- In cooperation with Yara’s expert-organization, accumulate the needed level of product-expertise and convey main arguments and knowledge to the market, helping to create new leads, prospects, partners and customers.
- Act as a main point of contact for our accounts in the territory and coordinate all related services between Yara and the customers (order handling; import license documentation, marketing, quality, production, etc.).
- Drive sales in the region. Taking responsibility for sales ambitions and targets in the Territory and report regularly status of the business to the Business Development Manager.
- Master degree in Nutrition or similar. PhD may be an advantage.
- Min. 5 years working experience in similar roles and industries, preferably for Premium producer’s selling products and services with an added-value approach.
- Experience in holding presentations to small or large audiences.
- Strong business orientation and customer/partner focus.
- Experience in starting sales of new products & concepts in a defined territory.
- Prior experience with / working for European based companies is a plus.
- Native Arabic and solid English language skills (verbal and written).
- Strong and structured team player with high level of self-motivation.
- Clear disposition to travel regularly within the Middle East (min. at least ⅓ of work-time) and from time to time to Europe.
- Valid driving license.
The position is based in our JV in Egypt